This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) to inform you of the methods used to process your personal data that you provide or have provided by filling in the online form on this website.
The data controller is Alfa SRL, with registered office in 37020 Dolcè (VR) at Via Trento, 132/A, VAT no. and tax no. IT00235680238, in the person of its legal representative p.t., hereinafter “Alfa SRL”.
Purposes of processing
We inform you that your personal data will be processed for marketing activities and promotion of products and services of Alfa SRL by sending commercial information and in particular through:
- Sending newsletters related to and commercial information about Alfa SRL products and services
- E-mail contacts regarding potential offers of Alfa SRL products and services
- Telephone contacts regarding potential offers of Alfa SRL products and services
Categories of personal data that may be requested
You will be asked to provide personal data such as your name, surname, age, personal e-mail address, role in the company, and your IP address may also be processed.
Nature of data provision
We would like to point out that the provision of your personal data is not compulsory.
Legal basis of the processing and request for consent
The legal basis of the processing is your free consent.
In view of the above, and given the purpose and nature of the processing, we consider it necessary to request your specific consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above.
In this sense, after having read this information you may consent or not to the processing proposed in a special section
Processing methods and storage time
The processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form in compliance with the security measures set out in Article 32 of the GDPR, by specially appointed persons, in accordance with the provisions of Article 29 GDPR.
We would like to inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR, the storage period for your personal data is set at no more than one year. After one year, your data will be deleted.
Scope of communication and dissemination
The data collected will not be disclosed and will not be communicated to third parties.
Transfer of personal data in relation to marketing activities and promotion of products and services
ALFA SRL for its marketing activities and promotion of products and services uses various technological tools in line with the requirements established by the GDPR.
In particular, the use of the Mailchimp service, Lead Forensics should be mentioned.
Rights of the data subject
At any time, pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, you may exercise your right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the storage period;
- to obtain the rectification and erasure of data;
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from Alfa SRL, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- withdraw consent to the processing of the data provided;
- to oppose automated decision-making concerning natural persons, including profiling;
- lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor or other competent supervisory authority.
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to Alfa SRL Srl, to the postal address of its registered office or to the e-mail address email@example.com